Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hope for Humanity Yet


Most days I feel like I have to apologize for the rest of my species to the world. Sometimes, though, I actually can LIKE being a member of the homo sapiens.
Enjoy. And even more cause for hope. Maybe next time I decide to run away from home, I'll go to Finland.

And if that weren't enough, then there's this which I nicked from Beliefnet.com:
A kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."The teacher paused and said, "but no one knows what God looks like."

Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing the girl replied, "They will in a minute."


More of the ususal pounding my head against a wall next time.

1 comment:

Majic said...

I love this. And who are we to question her vision? (I can imagine my daughter coming out with something like that - she is a bit scary sometimes, and undoubtedly an 'Indigo' child.)I always think that all children have life sussed when they are born, then every day, they forget a little more until they become ignorant adults. Apart from those of us who refuse to grow up, that is.