Saturday, January 02, 2016

What I Wrote for January 2, 2016

I tried the Sherlock Christmas Special, "The Abominable Bride." I really tried.

But I had to turn it off after 15 minutes. Ugh! It really was abominable.

Anyway, keeping up with my resolution to write every day this year, here is the list of things I wrote today:

  • this blog post
  • rewrites of incorrect captions on my Pins, removing dead links, too 
  • started new blog called Not the New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to promote my eBook of the same title. Put up three posts -- and then suddenly realized I could just merge it into this blog. I'll fix it tomorrow. However, another blog just for the eBook would be nice. I could move some of the Sherlock Holmes posts from here to that blog. Hmmm ...
  • Put up stop snoring exercises post on Dreaming of Peter.
  • Submitted article to DotWriter.com.

No comments: