Thursday, September 07, 2006

General Election of Personal God Oct 13


You know, I'm going to miss Tony Blair. He was so much fun to make fun of. He took the blame for everything in the UK from political suicide to pay toilets. He was PM the entire time I lived in England...heck, he was PM even before I had my massive metal breakdown...even before I was 30!

Which got me thinking about my personal Diety. (Why? What was I supposed to think of?)I don't have one. As a student of mythology and a pagan, I know that no matter what you call it, it's still the same Great Spirit. But heck, I want to be part of a spiritual Illuminati. So I need to dedicate myself to a personal God. I hate long campaigns, so I'm going to make my pick this October 13. And, just as with Tony, if this God doesn't deliver, Ill hold another election. So here are the main canidates:


May the best God/dess win!

No comments: