Saturday, March 11, 2006

Good Lord, Here's Another One


Why write a blog? Well, why are you reading blogs? There ya go. In the course of this blog, we'll cover a lot of topics, but these will be the ones that will in no way appear anywhere else in this blog. Forewarned is forearmed:

  • Auto Racing -- I used to love Speed Racer as a kid. Imagine my disappointment when I saw an actual car race.
  • Politics
  • -- Say I actually did have the answer for all political problems. I could type 'til the Lib Dems come home and it still wouldn't change a darn thing, so what's the point?
  • How To Remantle A Dismantled Atomic Bomb-- although it would make a good album title for a U2 cover band.

Now that's as clear as mud, let us pause in our breathless excitement at the birth of yet another blog to catch our breaths. 'Til next time.

No comments: