Friday, March 26, 2010
Ten Reasons Why Peter Gabriel's New Blood Tour Is Better Than Sex
1) Doesn't leave the toilet seat up.
2) Much, much bigger than expected.
3) No discovering that the PG New Blood Tour has gone through your wallet while you were sleeping.
4) No awkward meetings with any PG New Blood Tour family members.
5) No prophylactics necessary.
6) Dancing optional.
7) No need to feel bad if you say the wrong words at the wrong time, 'cause PG does it all of the time.
8) Your timing is never off because of Ben Foster's conducting.
9) The PG New Blood Tour never wants to have a heavy discussion during the best parts of "Star Trek."
10) Lasts longer than ten minutes.