Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peter Gabriel's New Blood Tour Kicks Off Successfully


Even fans prepared to be stunned were happily suprised to be stunned, according to reports on the PG Forums at Petergabriel.com. The only disappointment was that Peter wore clothes. At the left is a picture from the show put up by Peter's Official Twitter Page.

This is my last post before getting on the plane to Berlin to see PG at the O2. I've decided to not take a camera for two reasons:

1) It makes me look like a tourist and would attract theives
2) I don't own a camera (because if I bought things like cameras, I couldn't afford to drop everything and fly to Berlin to see Peter.)

I've been working like mad in order to help pay for all of this, and now have just over 26 hours to pack. AHHHHetc.

No comments: