Friday, October 27, 2006

The Only Dog Costume Worth It


From the "Never Say Never Department": I have many a time sworn that if I ever put my dog Pony into a Halloween outfit, I hope someone would put me to sleep. Now I LOOVVEEE Halloween. It's the High Holy Day of the year, as far as I'm concerned. And I do not wish to keep all the fun to humans and not let dogs in, but it just seems a bit...I dunno...CHEAP to dress your dog up as a person. Seems to dishonor the dogness of the dog. My dog would rip the costume up in ten seconds, anyway.

But then I saw this costume online. Yes, it glows in the dark. So not only can you really freak someone out in the nighttime (always a bonus) but it's instructional, too on how a doggie skeleton is sorta put together.

That being said, Pony is staying inside this Halloween. Have a happy Halloweekend!

No comments: