Thursday, March 10, 2011

Win a Pair of Peter Gabriel Tickets to This Month's London Gig


Real World is offering a pair of coveted front row tickets to see Peter Gabriel and the New Blood Orchestra at the Apollo Hammersmith in London for either the March 23 or March 24 gig (Real World has not specified which gig it is. These are only tickets -- no hotel, no airfare. Peter Gabriel's Facebook page has had fans asking if airfare was included, so I thought I better repeat the obvious here. You need to answer one multiple-choice question (which is actually a head-scratcher) and then your name goes in the literal or metaphorical hat. Peter will announce the name of the lucky bastard -- I mean, winner -- in his March Full Moon update on Petergabriel.com on March 19 or 20 or whenever he can be bothered to, presumably before the gigs start. Entries must be in by Wednesday, March 16. Good luck! And no, I don't know the answer to the contest question, so don't bother asking me.

No comments: