Eventually, I'll get enough energy to write a proper review. Some highlights:
* I sat about row 9, directly in front of PG's mike stand.
* Adam from Real World managed to get many Pg fans free tickets at the last minute.
* I got Ben Foster and Tom Cawley's atuographs and chatted with them for a little.
* PG did stop and give about a dozen fans autographs
* I got a nod, wave and a "Thank you" from PG
* This guy sat in front of me.
PG, Ben, Tom and the New Blood Orchestra are currently in South America for his last mini-tour of 2011.
In the meantime, here's a clip of PG being interveiwed by David Letterman: