Saturday, May 07, 2011

Ticketmaster Cozy Up to Peter Gabriel in Chicago Competition



EDIT: This contest is now over. Sorry!

That's the official name of the contest, I swear. Embarassing, isn't it?

Ticketbastards is the sponsor, which includes hotel and dinner at House of Blues in Chicago. Oh, yeah, and tickets to the Chicago gig. You can only enter once and must give your birthdate. You can select not to receive promotional emails from Ticketmaster and their partners before entering.

YOU MUST HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO ENTER.

http://www.facebook.com/Ticketmaster?sk=app_172377646142402

If that link doesn't work, go to Facebook and type in the search bar "Ticketmaster United States Peter Gabriel Giveaway"

Damn - wouldn't it be nice if they were actually giving away Peter Gabriel? "Hey, Mom, he followed me home. Can I keep him?"

And you have until June 1, 2011 to enter Real World's ticket giveaway.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Wow! You are a very big Peter Gabriel fan! I have some of his music and like it very much. Found out about your blog from the Philly Witches meetup group

RenaSherwood said...

Wow -- the Philly Witches meetup. I thought I'd taken my name off of that. I'm not really a proper witch anymore, but I am a PG fan. That never seems to change. Hope you are well, Angel.