As a gift to the world, I will tell you what I wonder about. Maybe it'll be good for a laugh or soul-search or both. No, I don't bother with those piddling questions like "Where did we come from?" and "Is there life after death?" Those just aren't too practical. I want to know how to find dry sticks to light a fire when I'm caught in a rianstorm in Somerset. Other things I wonder about:
- Is God/dess laughing His/Her/Its Ass off at us?"
- Are the penguins trying to take over the world? And if so, what can I do to hurry them up a bit?
- Right. Suppose the Dalai Lama one day wakes up and snaps and yells "Bugger the Karma!" and blows all the Chinese in Tibet away, despite that this would go against all he'd been saying all of lives, would anyone really blame him?
- Speaking of the Dalai Lama, how many times in his life has someone come up to him and said, "Hello, Dalai!"?
- About 20 years ago, comedian George Carlin came up with the idea for a feminine hygene spray called Sprunt ("Well, you'd never forget the name, wouldja?")? I'd like that stuff. How come this never was made?
- Wouldn't it be great if dog shit was edible?
- And, most importantly, When the bloody 'ell is Peter Gabriel gonna put another albumn out???
Happy Winter, folks!