Sunday, June 23, 2013

I Guess I Will Go See Peter Gabriel Concert in Germany

Mom recently bought a tablet.  I hate the damn thing.  Mom's been going back and forth on getting a tablet or an iPad for about a year.  Then she finally decides to get one, I go choose it and get it, hook it up to the Internet and then hear her complain about the tablet for weeks on end.  Whenever  I suggest taking the tablet back to the shop, she gasps, "Oh, NO!  I love it!"

In order to get the tablet working, I had to log onto my Google account.  Now, Mom wants her own Google account.  I don't know how to do this.  So, she keeps complaining that she's getting ads aimed for me and not her.  (No, I don't know why this is a problem, but anyway --) Finally, one day she wailed while holding the tablet, "I just can't get rid of you!"

Thanks, Mom. 

Here I was worried about her turning into Stephen Hawking with the spine and neurological problems that I was considering cancelling the trip to see a Peter Gabriel concert in Germany.  Looks like I'm going.

While I plan this trip, take care of Mom and try not to go completely out of my tiny little mind, I caught an earworm (you know -- those catchy tunes that just won't leave your head no matter what.)  So I thought I'd share my current earworm with you, Gentle Reader.  You're welcome.

No comments: