I haven't been writing over here so much because:
- Petergabriel.com and the world's best bassist Tony Levin are doing better jobs than I am of posting the latest Peter Gabriel news (PG is currently in Quebec)
- I've started a new psych med called mirtazipine
- I'm eating more because of the mirtazapine -- and more -- and more -- and if I don't knock it off soon I'm going to wake up in a dark alley with nothing but a bag of refined granular sugar and a spoon.
- I found some work helping a Groupon partner over at Independent Publishing (Go get 'em, freelance writers!) Writer's Access also seems to be getting more clients recently.
- Still goofing around on Pinterest
- Revamped my sleep and dream blog, Dreaming of Peter. I've now made a grand total of a nickel in Google Ads from it. Hey -- when I dream, I dream big.
- Eating because of the mirtazipine
- Sleeping more 'cause of the mirtawhatsahooey
- Busy removing the spam from this blog (oy -- if I didn't have a consciousness, I'd probably be making a fortune writing for spammers.)
- Trying to avoid the upcoming Presidential election.
So, what am I doing to psych myself up for the concert? Listening to David Bowie on YouTube, of course. Here's a tune I can't get out of my head so I'll inflict you with it. Until next time;