Friday, September 30, 2016

I Think I Have Brain Damage Because I Want to Write Tons of Book Reviews

Howdy. Sorry I haven't blogged since June. I've been busy writing for money from others and then I'd get so stressed that I'd have to chill out by either reading or writing book reports on Goodreads. Earlier this year I was in the Top 100 of book reviewers (I was #99) but now I see I've somehow jumped up to #61.

I can't remember how many reviews I've written (as opposed to just clicking the star rating. That's too wimpy for me). I think I've gone past 1600 now. Well, the sake of argument we'll say I have written over 1600 reviews.

And not just that. No, no, no. My high only comes after I've done the ol' Cut & Paste finger dance and copied it into a file of my reviews that I keep on my laptop.

I'm not just a book addict. I'm a HARD CORE book addict.

I have no idea why I'm so driven to do these reviews. Perhaps because I'm so tempted to do drugs. Or perhaps it's the only way I can be assured of a reading audience. Or maybe because one day I'll become famous for writing thousands of book  reviews.


No comments: