Friday, October 17, 2014

"Not the New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" Now Available on Amazon Kindle

On October 15 (or 15 October, depending  on where you live), my first eBook Not the New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes finally went officially on sale at Amazon. It is only available in Kindle so far.  If you don't have a Kindle, Amazon will usually give you a Kindle app for your PC, laptop or whatever free with your first eBook purchase.

I meant to blog about this on October 15 but I've been very busy.  I celebrated the day of the release -- by having to take Mom's urine sample to her primary care doctor's office.  Whee (or, more appropriately, wee.)  I've been spending more and more of my time taking care of Mom as she has been going downhill.

Since I took a few months off to write and rewrite and re-rewrite this eBook, I now have drained my bank account and have to start writing for quicker money than eBooks again. This is going to take up what little free time I have and so I'm disappointed to write that I will not be able to start the sequel to Not the New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes until I can get some money in the bank.

I was going to try and make physical copies of the eBook, but cannot afford another ISBN number or figure out how to navigate Create Space (another Amazon company.)  Since there hasn't exactly been a huge rush in sales, I think I better hold off on making physical book copies until there is a sufficient demand for them.

A big thank you for those who have purchased Not the New Adventure of Sherlock Holmes.  I hope that you enjoy the ride.

No comments: