- Book has five parts
- That's 33 chapters
- So far, it's about 96,000 words but I still have tons of editing and rewriting to do before the Muse will be satisfied with a final draft
- This will definitely be an e-book and not a conventional book
- I've worked on this since December for hundreds of hours
- If I sell 100 copies/downloads it'll be a freaking miracle
- My Mom is nagging me to read it
The working title still remains Not the New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and that will probably be the final title. Just my luck someone else will take the title right when I hit that publish button for Amazon's e-book program rigmarole.
I'm currently scouring public domain photographs for a suitable e-book cover. I'd rally rather not pay someone to make the cover (which can go into three figures) if I don't have to.
Off to collapse now.