Thursday, November 28, 2019

How I Got Back to Writing Again

It's Thanksgiving here and I finally have the time and (more importantly) the energy to post on this sadly neglected blog. As the title suggests, I've been writing again here and there as my time, my health and my Mom's lack of health permit.

So, how did I manage it? Simple. I spent all my money. I drained my bank account and had some fun doing it, too. I spent most of it on books and Breyer model horses. I used to be a major collector of model horses when I was a kid (and I was a kid until I was 30.) I know Breyers are the gateway drug to hard drug equivelent of model horses like Peter Stones, resins and (gasp) porcelains, but I have been able to keep it at just Breyers.

I had hoped to add a photo of my collection but I cannot get the damn digital camera or the smartphone with the camera to work. I know there is a camera on this laptop but i cannot get a decent picture with it.

I did, however, manage a photo of me with Hugo, my sole remaining dog.


No comments: