Tuesday, August 13, 2019

It's Pony's 15th Birthday!

Amazingly, Pony has made it to her 15th birthday. I say amazingly because one week after her 14th birthday, she began having seizures. Now she's on medication and the seizures seem to be under control for now. Pony has sure slowed down since her puppyhood (it's really weird not to have her pulling while walking anymore) but so have I.

Unfortunately, I don't have a recent photo of her to post here since I still haven't been able to figure out the damn digital camera I bought Mom about 11 years ago. I tried to give the camera away but Mom won't let me. That's my excuse, anyway. This photo was taken about 2010 or 2011 when Pony could still jump up on the couch and Hugo was young.

Since things have been very bad here, especially with my Mom's health, I probably will not be updating this blog more than once a year any more.

No comments: